Proactively monitor your electronic trading infrastructure
Monitoring electronic trading activity across multiple environments numerous counterparties is a complicated process. It is difficult to achieve comprehensive and instant visibility. MagniFIX optimizes monitoring and alerting processes by giving users a consolidated view of FIX and native protocol message flows. With MagniFIX, users can drill down into the finest details of their entire trading infrastructure. Timely troubleshooting helps users realize greater efficiency and sustainability of their trading network.
The MagniFIX suite enables development, QA, customer support and operations teams to monitor message activity 24/7. Users are able to troubleshoot trading issues before they become problems. MagniFIX's advanced alerting capabilities automate the process of diagnosing, indentifying, notifying, and acting upon issues. As a result, users are able to immediately digest and act upon data; saving time and resources.
- Consolidates the monitoring of multiple protocols and proprietary environments onto a single interface
- Parses and tracks unformatted FIX and native messages into readable, context-specific formats that meet individual needs
- Offers non-intrusive network interface for plug-and-play implementation
- Retrieves messages from multiple sources such as network, database, middleware and log file agents
- Uses distributed architecture to accommodate increases in scale and scope of trading activity
- Offers multiple alerting mechanisms for quick notification such as SNMP, logging, email, IRC, command line
- Customizable for both proprietary FIX and native message protocols. Native message protocol support includes interfaces from almost every major exchange, market data vendors, back-end clearing firms, and technology vendors
To find out more, contact us today.