Identify and address latency for order and market data
In today’s fast-moving markets, winning the trade can be the difference of microseconds. Any delays in market data or trade order messages can distort market views and add significant risk to trading decisions. Managing speed and reliability of trade order messages and market data requires a comprehensive and extensible approach.
Greenline’s Latency Monitor tracks trade order flow and market data traffic. Users can monitor live data, run historical reports and schedule alerting of exception conditions in the electronic trading environment. Passive observation technology embeds Latency Monitor into the network, ensuring there are no added messages to the network and there is no change to existing applications.
Latency Monitor Benefits:
- Continuous real-time latency detection for trade order messages and market data
- Component and end-to-end latency measurements to identify bottlenecks and efficiently focus resources
- Configurable system alerts to help make management decisions
- Measure and compare network versus exchange latency
- Internal database to archive latency statistics for compliance purposes
- No impact to existing trading infrastructure
- Flexible points of observation within multiple market data feeds and order message flows
To find out more, contact us today.